Daily August 12
The conversation around the need for ad buying diversification hasn’t shown signs of slowing down any time soon. And as marketers continue to look for ways to vary their ad spend, out-of-home is emerging as a promising channel. Read more below.
- As digital media becomes saturated with too many players and ad spend diversification remains top of mind, marketers look to out-of-home as an alternative.
- Researchers say agreeing to Facebook’s rigid contractual requirements was too risky to go forward with a project to evaluate the firm’s sanctioned political ad data.
- This week’s Digiday+ Media Briefing looks at how publishers are hoping that Google’s third-party cookie postponement creates a window of opportunity for the digital advertising industry to deal with the limitations of Apple’s Safari browser.
- While returns to the office are mostly still voluntary, those that have gone back have felt a mixed bag of emotions, from excitement to anxiety, guilt and even disappointment.
- Blueprint aims to integrate multiple elements of media planning, buying and analytics for marketers looking to take those responsibilities in-house, or for small agencies looking to enhance their media-side abilities.
- For our latest edition of our Confessions series, we hear from a holding company agency exec about the difficult environment he’s seeing in hiring now and how that’s impacting talent.
- Medium’s new referral program will offer writers a 50% cut of the subscriber revenue their content generates.