Daily April 5
As a publication specializing in fashion and beauty, Vice Media Group’s Refinery29 has its origins in commingling content and commerce. Now the outlet is looking to extend its expertise to live shoppable video. Read more below.
- How Refinery29’s Simone Oliver is complementing content with commerce.
- Here’s why theSkimm created a weekend newsletter.
- As brands increase prices citing inflation, marketers work to figure out how to communicate those hikes. More in this Digiday+ Marketing Briefing.
- The esports journalism industry’s growing pains have led even successful reporters to hang up their pens in favor of other industries or professions.
From our sister site, WorkLife:
- Cases of whistleblowing grew during the pandemic across industries, as people aired higher grievances over health and safety.