For years, Digiday has connected a community of publishing leaders. Now, we’re bringing it outside of the conference room and onto the course.
Digiday’s first-ever publisher golf outing will bring together publishing executives for a unique day of golf and mingling. Hosted at the beautiful Galloping Hill Golf Course, you’ll have the chance to connect with peers over a casual round of golf and networking functions.
The Digiday Publisher Golf Outing is now sold out. Contact us here to learn more about future publishing events.
Join CafeMedia and your peers for a chance to win a Scotty Cameron 2020 Special Select Newport 2 Putter.
Learn more about lead generation, thought leadership and branding opportunities for this event.
Digiday and Galloping Hill Golf Course will follow strict protocols to ensure the safety of everyone in attendance.
Here are a few things to expect, but for specific questions or accommodations, please contact us here.
– Attendees will be required to show proof of vaccination or a negative PCR test within 72 hours of the event
– Digiday will distribute masks that will be required to be worn indoors at all times
– Social distancing during event and throughout the venue
– A cap on the number of registrants
– Sanitizing stations throughout the venue
Galloping Hill Golf Course