The guideline to programmatic marketing continues to be rewritten as an inconsistent vaccine rollout will bring a new era to the crisis along with the demise of the third party cookie and other data privacy challenges.
These factors, and many others, are reshaping many aspects of this part of the industry. Hear from experts and analysts on how they’re bracing for these changes and what it means to be competitive in programmatic marketing in this new landscape. What are the hurdles in reaffirming a strong programmatic marketing strategy and where is there opportunity? Explore these topics with us over three days at the Digiday Programmatic Marketing Summit.
Please note: The health and safety of attendees is our top priority which is why we’re requiring proof of vaccination prior to the event. You can find more about our Covid protocols here.
Digiday will follow strict protocols to ensure the safety of everyone in attendance.
Here are a few things to expect, but for specific questions or accommodations, please contact us here.
– Attendees will be required to show proof of vaccination prior to the event
– Digiday will distribute masks that will be required to be worn indoors at all times
– Outdoor 8-Minute Meetings and meal functions when possible
– Social distancing during sessions and throughout the venue
– A cap on the number of registrants
– Sanitizing stations throughout the venue
68%Director-level and above
80%Agency & brand leaders
Learn more about lead generation, thought leadership and branding opportunities for this event.
Ritz Carlton South Beach