In the past year, agencies have had their feet held to the fire as societal changes, blossoming new social channels and ad budgets have fluctuated and ushered in a new era of change. As the world weighs a slow in-person return a year and a half into the spread of COVID-19, agencies are left rearranging the pieces for their own new normal.
How are they focused on retaining talent? What challenges are they seeing in the marketplace due to the pandemic? How are they authentically navigating their own set of DE&I initiatives? Join us for three days in Miami, Florida as we explore solutions to these challenges, provide ideas for your own strategies and connect attendees from across the industry.
81%Director-level and above
88%Expect to do business with a connection made
Learn more about lead generation, thought leadership and branding opportunities for this event.
Digiday and Kimpton Epic Hotel Miami will follow strict protocols to ensure the safety of everyone in attendance.
Here are a few things to expect, but for specific questions or accommodations, please contact us here.
– Attendees will be required to show proof of vaccination or a negative PCR test within 72 hours of the event
– Digiday will distribute masks that will be required to be worn indoors at all times
– Outdoor 8-Minute Meetings and meal functions when possible
– Social distancing during sessions and throughout the venue
– A cap on the number of registrants
– Sanitizing stations throughout the venue
Kimpton Epic Hotel Miami