The pandemic put TV production on pause. That meant a new, clean slate for a host of competitors — from the bundle of streaming services new and returning to the scene, to standard fall TV lineups — to take a step back and rethink how they would, creatively, reach their audiences.
Now that these shops have had a chance to reconsider who they want to reach, let’s hear from leading experts on how they want to reach them. Are they rethinking and restrategizing how they use their CTV channels? Who do they want to reach and where? How are they incorporating their linear TV learnings into their streaming strategies? How does one inform the other? Join us for lively conversation as we take a look at the new era of TV development and the challenges and opportunities that face the great big world of being in the TV business.
Digiday will follow strict protocols to ensure the safety of everyone in attendance.
Here are a few things to expect, but for specific questions or accommodations, please contact us here.
– Attendees will be required to show proof of vaccination or a negative PCR test within 72 hours of the event
– Digiday will distribute masks that will be required to be worn indoors at all times
– Outdoor 8-Minute Meetings and meal functions when possible
– Social distancing during sessions and throughout the venue
– A cap on the number of registrants
– Sanitizing stations throughout the venue