Join Digiday and Facebook for an exclusive, invitation-only virtual town hall featuring a select group of industry leaders. The focus of the roundtable discussion to be held Thursday, June 17, at 12 p.m. EDT, will be on brand suitability.
Led by Jim Cooper, editor in chief of Digiday, this will be an open forum to share perceptions, thoughts and concerns about brand suitability in 2021 and the future. Joining the town hall, Joe Barone, managing partner, Brand Safety, Americas, at GroupM, will bring an agency perspective to the conversation.
This closed-door, Chatham House Rule focus group will gather to consider the following essential questions around the topic of brand suitability.
– How can we best define brand suitability following a year of massive change?
– Is brand suitability defined by a set of tools or controls?
– What should brand suitability controls look like in 2021?
– When it come to ensuring brand suitability, where does the majority of the responsibility lie — publishers, platforms or brands?
– If there’s a North Star for brand suitability, who is it and what are we learning from what they do?