Digiday Media events health and safety protocols
At Digiday Media events, the health and safety of attendees is our top priority. We’ll be following a series of guidelines and protocols to ensure that we’re able to bring together our community of media and marketing leaders safely. While they will vary slightly from event to event, here’s some of what you can expect:
- Proof of vaccination will be required for all attendees. We ask that all attendees provide proof of a COVID-19 vaccination in order to attend (Florida exception). We feel this is the best way to ensure the safety of everyone involved.
- Masks will be required indoors. All attendees will be required to wear masks indoors.
- We’ll hold as many functions outdoors as possible. While it will vary slightly depending on the venue, look for outdoor 8-Minute Meetings, meals, working groups and networking functions.
- There will be a cap on the number of registrants. Each Digiday Media event will be limited to a safe number of attendees that will vary depending on the venue.
- When indoors, expect social distancing. Social distancing measures will be enforced indoors and throughout the venue.