Digiday Publisher Golf Outing
For years, Digiday has connected a community of publishing leaders. This July, we’re continuing to bring it outside of the conference room and onto the course.
Digiday’s Publisher Golf Outing will bring together publishing executives for a unique day of golf and mingling. Hosted at the beautiful Galloping Hill Golf Course, you’ll have the chance to connect with peers over a casual round of golf and networking functions.
We are still programming this event. Check back for more updates.
Learn more about lead generation, thought leadership and branding opportunities for this event.
Galloping Hill Golf Course
- Prices increases to $1,500 after May 29
- • A round of golf and networking opportunities with peers and publishing executives
- • Greens fees, cart fees and the use of the practice facility included
- • Light breakfast, refreshments, lunch and an open bar included
- Prices increases to $449 after May 29
- • A golf clinic for beginners
- • Learn the basic skills and rules of golf
- • Network with peers and publishing executives
- • Afterwards, enjoy lunch and an open bar with peers
Interested in speaking opportunities for our other events? Contact us for more information.Contact Us
Are you a publishing executive? You could be eligible for a VIP pass.See if you qualify
Contact our support team through the FAQ page and we’ll answer your questions.Connect with Support