UK February 15
Amid attempts to prevent critical race theory from being taught in schools, publishers like Blavity, The Root and The Washington Post are stepping in to fill the void. Read more below.
- As states push bills that prevent critical history from being taught in school, publishers are stepping in with accurate storytelling and content.
- Here are the Super Bowl ads that performed well, according to analysts.
- Originally a newspaper reporter, Kelley Carter hosts two podcasts, has won an Emmy Award and has production company with fellow journalist Jemele Hill. More in the Digiday Podcast.
- How could the QR code change Super Bowl ads? More in this Digiday+ Marketing Briefing.
- Digiday+ Research: 80% of publishers don’t see a big future for their businesses in the metaverse.
- BuzzFeed Studios head, Rich Reid, discusses how involved the company has become in building out its new film and television projects.
From our sister site, WorkLife: