Daily February 24
Abercrombie & Fitch wants to reach twentysomethings seeking fashionable basics. It’s turning to TikTok. Read more below.
- During the second quarter of 2021, Abercrombie & Fitch began working with Gen-Z consultancy IF7 to tap into the growing TikTok audience and tout its new more inclusive brand identity. Here’s a look at how the strategy has grown.
- In this week’s Digiday+ Media Briefing, media reporter Sara Guaglione looks at what the AP and The Washington Post plan to do with the 40-plus climate journalists they have set out to hire.
- Redbox transformed itself from a DVD rental firm reliant on foot traffic in stores to a multifaceted entertainment company. To do it, the company leverages its 43,000 physical kiosks to reach digital users. More in this Digiday+ Case Study.
- Leonard Edwards, Evil Geniuses’ new head of global partnerships will look to push his gaming career to new heights.
- Condé Nast inks deal with TikTok to monetize exclusive content.