With the onset of a novel virus, a resurgence in the civil rights movement and a total upheaval of the way in which we work with each other and conduct business, employers have started to re-evaluate everything from diversity and inclusion to how to lead to managing a remote workforce.
Join us at the Future of Work Forum, where we’ll focus on areas that are front and center for business leaders. You’ll hear from executives across industries as they have an open and honest discussion about their plans going forward. We’re currently finalizing this event and programming an agenda. Check back soon or leave your information below for updates on speakers, the agenda and more.
Digiday will follow strict protocols to ensure the safety of everyone in attendance.
Here are a few things to expect, but for specific questions or accommodations, please contact us here.
– Digiday will distribute masks that will be required to be worn indoors at all times
– Outdoor 8-Minute Meetings and meal functions when possible
– Social distancing during sessions and throughout the venue
– A cap on the number of registrants
– Sanitizing stations throughout the venue