As the industry settles into a new rhythm, media companies are still facing challenges that have major implications in their day-to-day business practices as well as overarching strategies. Continuously working on their business models allows for a plethora of new opportunities: ways to rethink which editorial products will resonate with audiences in a time of misinformation, growth areas within new and relied upon revenue streams, from newsletters to e-commerce, and how data insights will help inform each of these strategies.
Join us at the Digiday Publishing Summit to hear how media companies are building and adapting their business models as we continue to come out of this Covid era. Walk away from this event with a better understanding of how other media organizations are building a more sustainable future.
90%Director-level and above
88%Expect to do business with a connection made
91%Are investing in their tech stacks
Digiday will follow strict protocols to ensure the safety of everyone in attendance.
Here are a few things to expect, but for specific questions or accommodations, please contact us here.
– Attendees will be required to show proof of vaccination prior to the event
– Digiday will distribute masks that will be required to be worn indoors at all times
– Outdoor 8-Minute Meetings and meal functions when possible
– Social distancing during sessions and throughout the venue
– A cap on the number of registrants
– Sanitizing stations throughout the venue
Grand Hyatt Vail