After a year of unexpected and unforecasted obstacles put publishers in survival mode, many are taking a step back, re-evaluating and strategizing as they hope for a more stable environment.
When they were throwing everything at the wall, what stuck? After a year of experimentation and moving faster than ever before, publishers are going back to the basics. What truths are they each operating with to see through another year?
At the Digiday Publishing Summit Europe, we’ll discuss how publishers from around the world have emerged from the last year — of multiple crises — leaner, more agile and laser-focused on profit-driving business lines. We’ll offer insight into what lies ahead for publishers, including tackling retention, to redesigning the office space and driving up addressable audiences.
Learn more about lead generation, thought leadership and branding opportunities for this event.
Digiday will follow strict protocols to ensure the safety of everyone in attendance.
Here are a few things to expect, but for specific questions or accommodations, please contact us here.
– Attendees will be required to show proof of vaccination or a negative PCR test within 72 hours of the event
– Digiday will distribute masks that will be required to be worn indoors at all times
– Outdoor 8-Minute Meetings and meal functions when possible
– Social distancing during sessions and throughout the venue
– A cap on the number of registrants
– Sanitizing stations throughout the venue