For years, Digiday has connected a community of publishing leaders. This July, we’re bringing it outside of the conference room and onto the course.
Digiday’s Publisher Golf Outing will bring together publishing executives for a unique day of golf and mingling. Hosted at the beautiful Galloping Hill Golf Course, you’ll have the chance to connect with peers over a casual round of golf and networking functions.
Prices on passes will increase after June 14.
Check-in and feel free to warm up on the practice facility before the round. Breakfast for foursomes will be provided courtesy of Digiday.
*Note that this is for golfers signed up for the full day of golf. Golf Clinic participants will begin their registration at 11:00 a.m.
Each group will tee off at 9 a.m. with a shotgun start.
*Note that this kick-off time is for golfers signed up for the full day of golf. Golf Clinic participants will begin at 11:30 p.m.
Registration for those registered for the golf clinic.
Learn the basics of golf during this clinic for beginners. (Pre-registration required).
Post-round and clinic, join your peers for lunch and the presentation of awards.
Galloping Hill Golf Course
- Price to increase to $1,500 after June 14
- • A round of golf and networking opportunities with peers and publishing executives
- • Greens fees, cart fees and the use of the practice facility included
- • Light breakfast, refreshments, lunch and an open bar included
- Price to increase to $449 after June 14
- • A golf clinic for beginners
- • Learn the basic skills and rules of golf
- • Network with peers and publishing executives
- • Afterwards, enjoy lunch and an open bar with peers
Interested in speaking opportunities for our other events? Contact us for more information.Contact Us
Are you a publishing executive? You could be eligible for a VIP pass.See if you qualify