The guideline to programmatic marketing will continue to be rewritten as an inconsistent vaccine rollout — along with the demise of the third-party cookie and rise in opportunistic channels — ushers in a new era for the medium.
These factors, and many others, are reshaping this part of the industry. Hear from experts and analysts on how they’re bracing for these changes and what it means to be competitive in programmatic marketing in this new landscape. What are the hurdles in reaffirming a strong programmatic marketing strategy and where is there opportunity within new channels? What impacts will the Great Resignation have on the industry? As infrastructure shifts to support audience demand, how will the bid process be impacted? Explore these topics with us over three days at the Digiday Programmatic Marketing Summit.
We’re still programming this event. Check back soon for more details.
Please note: The health and safety of attendees is our top priority which is why we’re requiring proof of vaccination prior to the event and masks to be worn indoors. You can find more about our Covid protocols here.
Digiday will follow strict protocols to ensure the safety of everyone in attendance.
Here are a few things to expect, but for specific questions or accommodations, please contact us here.
– Attendees will be required to show proof of vaccination prior to the event
– Digiday will distribute masks that will be required to be worn indoors at all times
– Outdoor 8-Minute Meetings and meal functions when possible
– Social distancing during sessions and throughout the venue
– A cap on the number of registrants
– Sanitizing stations throughout the venue
68%Director-level and above
80%Agency & brand leaders