The TV advertising market is in a period of upheaval. Streaming has already been ascendant, but the convergence of traditional TV and streaming has been catalyzed by linear TV’s limited ad availability and Nielsen’s measurement mess. Meanwhile, streaming-only ad sellers have stepped up their pitches, even staking bigger positions in the annual upfront marketplace, as have TV network owners that have rolled out a raft of streaming-only properties over the past two years.
At Digiday’s Business of TV forum, hear from top executives as they discuss how they are adapting to the TV ad market’s transformation.
We’re still programming this event. Check back soon for more details.
Please note: The health and safety of attendees is our top priority which is why we’re requiring proof of vaccination prior to the event and masks to be worn indoors. You can find more about our Covid protocols here.
Digiday will follow strict protocols to ensure the safety of everyone in attendance.
Here are a few things to expect, but for specific questions or accommodations, please contact us here.
– Attendees will be required to show proof of vaccination prior to the event
– Digiday will distribute masks that will be required to be worn indoors at all times
– Outdoor 8-Minute Meetings and meal functions when possible
– Social distancing during sessions and throughout the venue
– A cap on the number of registrants
– Sanitizing stations throughout the venue