Rockfish CEO Kenny Tomlin built his digital shop with a product-producing arm in place. That’s helped Rockfish produce a half-dozen products that supplement its services business.
- Snapchat charging brands for video ads viewed less than a second, according to buyers
- The traffic LinkedIn drives to publishers has dropped 44 percent this year
- A copywriter decodes agency rituals and jargon for newbies
- How The New York Times gets a 70 percent open rate on its newsletters
- 10 agency Instagram accounts worth checking out
Get Digiday Daily