The definition of a media company has drastically changed in the last several years. Media companies are now tech companies, and those not able to systemically embrace it will disappear.
- Snapchat charging brands for video ads viewed less than a second, according to buyers
- The traffic LinkedIn drives to publishers has dropped 44 percent this year
- A copywriter decodes agency rituals and jargon for newbies
- How The New York Times gets a 70 percent open rate on its newsletters
- 10 agency Instagram accounts worth checking out
Get Digiday Daily