Last year, JC Penny bet the house on traditional TV ads and lost. Is this an indication that digital marketers should be in charge? Presented by [x+1].
- How a Seattle radio station broke the Internet with an all-day Beastie Boys celebration
- ‘I still have the ulcer': Veteran editors on their worst mistakes
- How Bloomberg monetizes readers who arrive from social media
- Beyond the happy hour: How agencies get creative in team building
- Confessions of a frustrated marketer: ‘It’s easier to be a fraud at an agency’
Get Digiday Daily