Truste CEO Chris Babel wraps up Digiday’s eight-part series on the new definition of privacy with his own take on the current state of privacy in a fast-changing digital world.
- Publishers tap Twitter for Snapchat growth
- How one fraud site netted 161 million video ad impressions in one week
- Apple, Google are the world’s most valuable brands, report says
- How Diesel talks to its mobile customers through 400 programmatic ads
- To compete with Facebook and Google, publishers step up their ad-targeting game
Get Digiday Daily