Truste CEO Chris Babel wraps up Digiday’s eight-part series on the new definition of privacy with his own take on the current state of privacy in a fast-changing digital world.
- On ad pricing, Condé Nast bows to the reality of digital
- Snapchat charging brands for video ads viewed less than a second, according to buyers
- The traffic LinkedIn drives to publishers has dropped 44 percent this year
- As luxury goes digital, ‘diffusion’ brands become obsolete
- How The New York Times gets a 70 percent open rate on its newsletters
Get Digiday Daily