Truste CEO Chris Babel wraps up Digiday’s eight-part series on the new definition of privacy with his own take on the current state of privacy in a fast-changing digital world.
- How PopSugar went from zero to 14 mil. Facebook video views a month
- Father of the emoticon comes out swinging: I think emojis are ugly
- Confessions of digital ad pioneer John Battelle: We got a lot of grief for the banner ad
- Hearst’s Troy Young: The modern publisher needs a platform
- Copyranter: Dove’s femvertising is anything but ‘real’