Mobile usage is exploding, but ad sales there are not keeping pace. Here are three ways publishers sell space in more established media that should be applied to mobile.
- 10 agency Instagram accounts worth checking out
- How The New York Times gets a 70 percent open rate on its newsletters
- Snapchat charging brands for video ads viewed less than a second, according to buyers
- Lowe’s sees traction on two tricky social platforms: Pinterest and Vine
- News crew shooting shows perils of auto-play videos on Twitter, Facebook
Get Digiday Daily