The Atlantic, MIT Technology Review, The New York Times and Federated Media talk about what their online video strategies will look like in the next 12 months.
- Snapchat charging brands for video ads viewed less than a second, according to buyers
- The traffic LinkedIn drives to publishers has dropped 44 percent this year
- A copywriter decodes agency rituals and jargon for newbies
- 10 agency Instagram accounts worth checking out
- How The New York Times gets a 70 percent open rate on its newsletters
Get Digiday Daily