The Atlantic, MIT Technology Review, The New York Times and Federated Media talk about what their online video strategies will look like in the next 12 months.
- Confessions of agency interns: ‘It’s just banner ads and tweets’
- The agency view on Vox Media: ‘The modern-day Condé Nast’
- Parents are scorching mad on social media over Jessica Alba’s crappy sunscreen
- Agency execs tell us what their smartphone home screens reveal about them
- Bon Appétit readers do not like their covers turned into ads
Get Digiday Daily