How can agencies negotiate premium, direct buys with enough mid-tail sites without burning through billable hours? Presented by Centro.
- Snapchat charging brands for video ads viewed less than a second, according to buyers
- 10 agency Instagram accounts worth checking out
- The traffic LinkedIn drives to publishers has dropped 44 percent this year
- How The New York Times gets a 70 percent open rate on its newsletters
- A copywriter decodes agency rituals and jargon for newbies
Get Digiday Daily