CMOs are constantly asked to tie online branding efforts back to bottom-line results. Here’s are the top three questions they wrestle with.
- Publishers tap Twitter for Snapchat growth
- How one fraud site netted 161 million video ad impressions in one week
- To compete with Facebook and Google, publishers step up their ad-targeting game
- Apple, Google are the world’s most valuable brands, report says
- What happens when you have a ‘black people’ Advertising Week panel without black people
Get Digiday Daily