The Publisher Investment Report looks at the key drivers, inhibitors and benchmarks that are reshaping the modern publisher. This report is based on exhaustive primary and secondary research conducted in Q3 of 2013, including online surveys and detailed, in-person interviews with 50 publishing executives. From this comprehensive exercise, we have identified key themes, with exclusive top-line findings of the report revealing for the first time a series of issues and best practices.
Insights provided by the report will include:
• Analysis of how publishers are managing the mobile monetization gap.
• An examination of sales trends in emerging areas such as social and video.
• An overview of the vendor landscape and the evolving roles of ad networks and exchanges.
• Key trends in budgeting and resources allocation for 2014 and 2015.
• Best and worst practices of content optimization.
• Changes in key audience acquisition tactics over the next 24 months.
Buy Your Copy
Includes an electronic copy of the report, a print version,
a PowerPoint slideshow and access to an exclusive webinar.