What’s in this Report: At Digiday, we believe the brand is the driver of digital marketing innovation. They have the money and they place the bets. This first report in an ongoing series will examine how Fortune 500 companies and their CMOs are navigating the increasingly complicated digital marketplace. Based on interviews with more than 50 senior marketers, this report will identify key emerging trends, best and worst practices and make recommendations for brand marketers who want to advance their digital marketing quickly and efficiently.
- Where brand put their money in 2012 and how that will change this year.
- How brands are prioritizing 14 kinds of digital marketing investment in 2013
- What is driving (and inhibiting) investment in emerging areas like mobile and social media marketing.
- An in-depth review of “hot button” issues including content creation, ROI standards, programmatic buying and financing innovation.
- A review of how top brands are working with key partners including agencies, media companies and technology companies.
What you receive:
- An electronic, downloadable PDF
- A printed copy sent to your home or office.
- An invitation to our exclusive webinar, date to be determined.