Machinima has a massive YouTube presence with 3.55 billion views per month across the globe. Recently, it launched a new mobile app that functions like a mini social network, with users having the ability to post their own content including video and GIFs as well as interact with each other. For YouTube networks and creators aiming to build a custom, intelligent mobile experience, “this is the way to do it,” argues Machinima’s Ed Lopez.
Category Archives: Mobile
- Publishers tap Twitter for Snapchat growth
- How one fraud site netted 161 million video ad impressions in one week
- To compete with Facebook and Google, publishers step up their ad-targeting game
- What happens when you have a ‘black people’ Advertising Week panel without black people
- Confessions of a black Silicon Valley employee: ‘We’re living on the fringes of tech’
Get Digiday Daily