Machinima has a massive YouTube presence with 3.55 billion views per month across the globe. Recently, it launched a new mobile app that functions like a mini social network, with users having the ability to post their own content including video and GIFs as well as interact with each other. For YouTube networks and creators aiming to build a custom, intelligent mobile experience, “this is the way to do it,” argues Machinima’s Ed Lopez.
Category Archives: Mobile
- 10 agency Instagram accounts worth checking out
- How The New York Times gets a 70 percent open rate on its newsletters
- Snapchat charging brands for video ads viewed less than a second, according to buyers
- News crew shooting shows perils of auto-play videos on Twitter, Facebook
- Lowe’s sees traction on two tricky social platforms: Pinterest and Vine
Get Digiday Daily