||Sales and Marketing Director
||San Diego, CA
- Competitive compensation package, including aggressive commission structure
- Friendly team-oriented work environment
- Fun business casual atmosphere (shorts and sandals allowed)
- Growing entrepreneurial company
- Excellent benefits including health insurance, dental, vision, generous 401 program, and PTO / vacation.
- Opportunity to join a global market leader in the digital advertising industry
||Salary + Agressive Commission Structure Based on Gross Margin
Worldlifestyle.com is looking for an entrepreneurial-minded Sales and Marketing Director who will be able to lead a team and hit the ground running managing all aspects of the sales process. This individual will be experienced in selling display advertising and sponsorships, and will work closely with our product and account service teams to see to it that the campaigns are implemented to maximum long-term client satisfaction. We are a 100% startup environment and need someone who can wear many hats and not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get dirty. This candidate must also have a strong understanding of the content marketing space and native advertising.
- Develop and maintain an aggressive pipeline
- Secure quality face time with key advertising decision makers
- Prospect for clients, pitch new business, and generate sales
- Create persuasive and clear sales materials
- Generate and traffic insertion orders
- Manage client campaign reporting
- Hit or exceed monthly/quarterly sales targets
- Manage day-to-day activities with CRM system
- Research & pursue new revenue-driving opportunities via business development, sales/advertiser prospecting, and launching/testing new product features to monetize traffic.
- 5+ years of brand and agency marketing experience, managing relationships with partners and advertisers, business outreach.
- Expert knowledge of DFP or similar ad serving platform.
- Experience optimizing revenue by finding new buyers and managing CPM deals.
- Experience advertising problematic ad tags and setting up price floors.
- Proven, demonstrated experience growing a community base or following through social and organic efforts.
- Experience optimizing content flow, ad placements and optimization.
- Expert level knowledge in Social Marketing across all platforms AND at least intermediate level expertise in 2 or more of the following media channels: SEM, Display/CPM, Facebook paid conversion campaigns (not just trying to get likes/shares – but actually acquiring customers); RTB/DSPs
- Must have Bizdev, account management, or ad sales experience
- Must have product monetization experience
- Understanding of and experience in selling display mobile, social and content campaigns
- Hands-on experience launching and optimizing online campaigns, with the demonstrated ability to scale campaign volume and improve ROI through an analytical approach and incremental optimizations.
- Must have experience with Google analytics and other analytical tools
- Highly analytical mind, comfortable manipulating and analyzing large amounts of data for daily cost reporting by URL Partner to ensure maximum allowed CPC’s per campaign on sources.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal direction
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to summarize and report on key campaign metrics clearly and concisely on a regular basis
- Friendly, easy to interact with attitude and ability to communicate well with clients and team members
- BS Degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Strong prioritization skills under pressure – ie, the ability to weigh competing priorities, determine what is most important, and take action accordingly.
- Demonstrated ability to hustle, scrape, and be creative & resourceful in order to get the job done.
- Experience negotiating, structuring, and closing complex six figure insertion orders
- Experience managing and lead a sales team
- Track record of exceeding revenue goals
- Ability to work with editorial and ad ops team to strategically structure campaigns based on your clients objectives
|About Our Company
WorldLifestyle.com is digital publisher that provides brands with content marketing solutions. Our influential, female lifestyle publications deliver dynamic content daily to an audience through our content marketing platform We combine top talent in editorial as well as content marketing to create engaging content in the bustling health, wellness and female lifestyle vertical. We customize native brand integration into our editorial content. In the past year we have grown to more than 50 Million page views a month.