- Entrepreneurial, open space, dynamic environments
- Online gaming, ping pong, billiards, darts and other fun games set up throughout the various locations
- Free snacks & beverages, daily happy hour and paid lunch at least twice a week
- Work and after hour activities scheduled for both single and family life
- Intelligent, driven, team members focused on building a world class company
Giant Media, a division of Adknowledge, is a native video platform that distributes branded videos for innovative and forward-thinking media agencies and brands. As the largest Native Video Network in the US per comScore, Giant Media is ideally situated to assist brands in their content marketing strategies.
Our sales executives work across the country and overseas in both Europe and Asia. They work closely with other team members in our Executive, Sales, and Accounts departments. This role will be located in New York and will report to the Founder of Giant Media, also based in New York.
The Giant Media team is looking for an experienced and high-energy sales executive. The primary function of this role is to accelerate the growth of our video platform in New York City. Primary duties include:
- Actively identify and close high priority agency and brand accounts in New York
- Be responsible for generating and submitting RFPs and related sales documents
- Collaborate with senior team to set revenue goals and company strategy
- Evangelize Giant Media to broader market
The successful candidate will be an inspiring and confident leader with at least:
- 3-6 years experience at a digital media company, video advertising company and/or media agency with at least 2 years experience in a client-facing role
- Experience and success with video and/or native advertising campaigns
- Deep experience and ties to the New York market at agency and brand level
- Competent with Microsoft Office Suite
The successful candidate will also demonstrate the following abilities:
- Proactive Leader: The desire to own projects and exceed expectations with ability to find solutions and deliver results within a rapidly changing, entrepreneurial, technology-driven culture
- Strategic Thinker: The ability to identify and solve client issues strategically
- Communication: Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with management and cross-functional teams for both technical and non-technical audiences
- Coaching: Dedicated and enthusiastic people manager
|About Our Company
Adknowledge is a diverse digital advertising technology company, which specializes in helping demanding clients get a great ROI from their digital media spending, in a brand safe way, at scale. Our ROI-obsessed approach to advertising is shaped by our engineering and data-led methodology, and by 10 years of experience working closely with high performance advertisers in eCommerce, lead generation and social gaming.
We run media campaigns in the fastest growing, highest volume, most complex areas of digital advertising, including video advertising via YouTube and native, mobile app distribution, social advertising, email and audience development.
Key facts about Adknowledge:
*We work with over half of the Fortune 500 advertisers in the world, including Samsung, VW, Amazon and Kellogg’s.
*We precision-target an audience of more than 2 billion people around the world.
*Our team speaks 27 languages and services clients in 50 countries.
*Much of our business is won by winning "bake-offs" and our annual customer retention is 92%.
*Half of our 300+ employees are in engineering or other technical positions.
The Adknowledge motto is “Demand More From Digital.” We're data junkies and have a strong culture of using data in the smartest ways possible, offering our clients the best ROI at scale, great insights and continuous improvement. We work hard and play hard, which is why Glassdoor named us one of the best places to work for 2014.
The Adknowledge corporate headquarters are in Kansas City, Missouri. The company also has U.S. offices in New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Detroit, and Fort Myers, plus international teams in Toronto, London, Paris, Munich, Singapore and São Paulo.