Manager, Publisher Development
The Publisher Development Manager will be responsible for the development of Teads’ technology partnerships with digital publishers across multiple platforms. The ideal candidate for this position will have experience with digital publishers, video ad platforms and/or ad networks, as well as a keen understanding of online advertising and related technologies. S/he will have proven experience selling online ad solutions to publishers, particularly those with online video audiences.
- Work closely with the Publisher Development team to negotiate and develop distribution relationships with publishers, including the development of term sheets and other related materials
- Develop pipeline of new publisher leads within strategic and target content verticals
- Perform due diligence and quantitative/strategic analysis of potential partnership opportunities
- Assist ad sales on maintenance and optimization of ad campaigns across publisher network, and communicate between groups on opportunities sold
- Research digital industry / market trends, companies and digital media product developments
- Track and evaluate metrics across publisher sites, as well as analyze metrics to determine overall trends and strategy
- Work with Account Management team to ensure publisher needs across technology, advertising, and finance are being serviced.
- Minimum of 2 years of publisher development/sales experience with at least 1-2 years of experience preferably with an Internet or media company, digital ad network or other digital media property
- Proven ability and track record in developing and closing deals
- Demonstrable portfolio of existing contacts/relationships with online publishers
- Understanding of online video industry and business models (ad-supported in particular)
- Familiarity with digital technology platforms including broadband video, advertising platforms, consumer electronics, mobile and social networking
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal), negotiation and presentation skills
- High proficiency with Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- BA/BS required
|About Our Company
Reinventing Video Advertising
Teads is an enterprise software company specializing in digital branding for the world's leading publishers and brands. Teads is revolutionizing video advertising by creating unprecedented levels of new, premium, video inventory. Brands can buy this inventory on the web and mobile, through their agencies and agency trading desks to roll-out video ad campaigns locally and on a global scale.
Inventors of outstream video advertising, Teads are changing the game by placing video advertising outside of the stream, within the heart of premium content.
Teads also offers programmatic or managed services enabling clients to set campaign objectives and have the Teads team execute on their behalf. With 25 offices worldwide and over 320 employees, Teads can offer a truly global video solution.