Job Category: PR / Publicity
Type of Job: PR
Position: Full Time
Location: Washington, District of Columbia
You thrive on challenges. You are a proven leader, a strategist and a professional communicator with corporate reputation and brand management experience. You also have a passion for new media, client management and the pursuit of excellence. You are interested in the best of social media – yesterday, today and especially tomorrow. You want to be part of the best team in the industry. Second place doesn’t interest you. If this describes you, you’re in good company and we need to talk. Edelman Washington, D.C. seeks a dynamic Senior Account Supervisor to help lead the digital corporate reputation group within its pioneering Digital Public Affairs team. We deliver integrated online communications solutions to a wide variety of clients spanning energy, healthcare, international, corporate and non-profit. We have deep expertise in online campaigns, community management, strategic online monitoring, blogger relations, grassroots advocacy and smart Web site build and launch strategies. In this position on Edelman D.C.’s fastest growing practice you will work with Fortune 100 companies to craft and execute creative, effective online strategy that helps build strong brand and corporate reputation across digital and social platforms. You will also deliver world-class client service in a fast-moving environment that requires flexibility, stamina and good humor.
- The Senior Account Supervisor (SAS) will have at least 6 to 8 years of relevant experience and a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Experience managing global social media programs on behalf of clients.
- Ability to manage the budgets and interdisciplinary account teams on sizable pieces of business.
- Prior experience with agency-wide responsibility for account profitability, new business solicitation, and quality of account service and employee development.
- Superior communication skills and be able to counsel clients’ top executive management on online marketing issues.
- Previous experience managing a global account highly preferred
Edelman is the world’s largest public relations firm, with 67 offices and more than 4,500 employees worldwide, as well as affiliates in more than 30 cities. Edelman was named Advertising Age’s top-ranked PR firm of the decade in 2009 and one of its “A-List Agencies” in both 2010 and 2011; Adweek’s “2011 PR Agency of the Year;” PRWeek’s “2011 Large PR Agency of the Year;” and The Holmes Report’s “2011 Global Agency of the Year” and its 2011 “North American Large Agency of the Year.” Edelman was named one of the “Best Places to Work” by Advertising Age in 2010 and 2012 and among Glassdoor’s top five “2011 Best Places to Work.” Edelman owns specialty firms Edelman Berland (research), Blue (advertising), A&R Edelman (technology), and agencies Edelman Significa (Brazil), and Pegasus (China). Visithttp://www.edelman.com for more information. Edelman is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Apply