Job Category: Ad Technology
Type of Job: Sales & Business Development
Position: Full Time
Director of Sales & Business Development
RealGravity, a wholly owned subsidiary of Scripps Networks Interactive (SNI), is a leading provider of online video syndication solutions, connecting premium content providers with brand-safe publishers through its proprietary technology platform and established distribution partnerships. The only online video platform built specifically for syndication, RealGravity enables media companies and their advertising partners to reach engaged viewers across targeted categories, demographics, and devices at scale. The location for this position is LA (preferred) or NYC.
This position will report directly to the VP of Sales & Business Development, you will be responsible for the development of RealGravity’s partnerships with distribution publishers, content providers and advertising entities. You will create a systematic approach to developing partnerships with a strong emphasis on near term results while planning for long term relationships.
· Develop strategies and business opportunities that deliver online video solutions that mutually meet RealGravity’s and partner’s needs and goals.
· Identify and cultivate relationships with publishers, content providers and advertising entities (e.g. video pre-roll and branded entertainment).
· Present and articulate RealGravity’s value proposition with ease, clarity and confidence to executives at large, medium and small sized media companies.
· Negotiate terms and close new business deals.
· Collaborate with RealGravity’s product and support teams to launch and cultivate healthy partner relationships that provide increased business.
· Take ultimate responsibility for successful delivery of online video and advertising.
· Demonstrable portfolio of contacts in the media industry with a proven track record of success in developing and closing deals.
· Maintains strong relationships with publisher, content and advertising entities specifically in the women’s lifestyle (e.g. health, wellness, parenting, moms, fashion, beauty) and music categories.
· High level of understanding and experience selling Web 2.0 Internet products preferably multimedia solutions such as online video serving platforms, advertising networks, etc.
· 3-5 years in sales or business development – digital/online video preferred.
· Digital media, publishing or ad network experience preferred.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Minimum of a Bachelor degree required.
Please apply at: http://www.scrippsnetworksinteractive.com/careers/current-openings/