Job Category: Advertising Agency
Type of Job: Media Buying & Planning
Position: Full Time
Location: Woodland Hills, California
Compensation: Excellent, DOE
The Director, Programmatic Media Planning and Buying is our chief Evangelist and Operator in PMB for a number of high volume and sophisticated clients, both long term and opportunistic. As a Director, you are an integral part of our new business development process. As an Operator, you "own" our PMB functions, and have full authority and responsibility to create an agile, leading edge solution.
We are a Professional Services firm that engages with a very limited number of very high impact clients across their entire ecosystem. Your role will encompass much more than media buying... you'll be integral to an empirical buying process that delivers hundreds of leads a day, measures their conversion, and adjusts buying based on actual results.
At the same time, you will also be working in our crisis and issues practice, leading strategic display media buying for a variety of high stakes situations, including proxy contests, labor/management disputes, carriage/fee negotiations, civil litigation, and other issues.
We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package to the right person. Our offices are in Warner Center in Woodland Hills, California.
-Pull data from our proprietary reporting tools and Google Analytics to structure and configure client reporting
-Develop programmatic proposals and create strategies for maximizing advertiser ROI.
- Set up, implement, optimize and monitor the delivery of the campaigns running on the Demand Side Platforms (DSPs)
- Develop our expertise in programmatic buying and be able to evangelize it to existing and new clients
- Participate in new business efforts
- 2+ years experience with Demand Side Platforms
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills: Ability to analyze, structure and interpret large quantities of raw data, and develop actionable recommendations
-Very strong problem solving skills and strong attention to details
-Strong presentation skills
- Solid understanding of Google Analytics
- Experience with various reporting tools and systems.
- Ability to foster productive relationships with internal and external business partners.
- Strong team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines using strong organization and time management skills
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent required