Machinima has a massive YouTube presence with 3.55 billion views per month across the globe. Recently, it launched a new mobile app that functions like a mini social network, with users having the ability to post their own content including video and GIFs as well as interact with each other. For YouTube networks and creators aiming to build a custom, intelligent mobile experience, “this is the way to do it,” argues Machinima’s Ed Lopez.
Category Archives: Mobile
- ‘I still have the ulcer': Veteran editors on their worst mistakes
- How Bloomberg monetizes readers who arrive from social media
- Strippers and stomach flus: Agencies dish on their worst pitches ever
- Publishers are hiring Snapchat specialists
- Beyond the happy hour: How agencies get creative in team building
Get Digiday Daily