Beckett, despite being awfully en vogue these days, is not the best author to draw on in support of “an entrepreneurial mindset.” Importantly, Beckett did not expect things to get better after each failure.
- On ad pricing, Condé Nast bows to the reality of digital
- Snapchat charging brands for video ads viewed less than a second, according to buyers
- As luxury goes digital, ‘diffusion’ brands become obsolete
- The traffic LinkedIn drives to publishers has dropped 44 percent this year
- How The New York Times gets a 70 percent open rate on its newsletters