Beckett, despite being awfully en vogue these days, is not the best author to draw on in support of “an entrepreneurial mindset.” Importantly, Beckett did not expect things to get better after each failure.
- Father of the emoticon comes out swinging: I think emojis are ugly
- Extra, extra: Grumpy journalism refugees are (often) bad at branded content
- Mashable’s community-first Instagram strategy is paying off
- Confessions of digital ad pioneer John Battelle: We got a lot of grief for the banner ad
- With a new design, The Atlantic eschews infinite scroll