The “reach” of banner ads is more like “misses. All that data and targeting. All that precision and insight. It’s like having a laser-guided, smart bomb system that drops an evaporating mist. The target remains untouched and oblivious.
- Publishers are hiring Snapchat specialists
- Strippers and stomach flus: Agencies dish on their worst pitches ever
- ‘I still have the ulcer': Veteran editors on their worst mistakes
- How Apple’s embrace of ad blocking will change native advertising
- Snapchat tweak boosts traffic for publishers: ‘Our views have doubled’