Yahoo believes its combination of online and offline data will prove a powerful targeting combination for political advertisers. That is, as long as the politicians start spending more online.
- Snapchat charging brands for video ads viewed less than a second, according to buyers
- The traffic LinkedIn drives to publishers has dropped 44 percent this year
- 10 agency Instagram accounts worth checking out
- A copywriter decodes agency rituals and jargon for newbies
- How The New York Times gets a 70 percent open rate on its newsletters