Yahoo believes its combination of online and offline data will prove a powerful targeting combination for political advertisers. That is, as long as the politicians start spending more online.
- ‘Facebook is over': The social networks you need to know now
- Confessions of an agency millennial: ‘My generation makes too many excuses.’
- Publishers love WhatsApp’s potential, but struggle with execution
- Business Insider plans spinoff consumer tech site
- Google sweetens deal for publishers with dynamic price floors