Yahoo believes its combination of online and offline data will prove a powerful targeting combination for political advertisers. That is, as long as the politicians start spending more online.
- Father of the emoticon comes out swinging: I think emojis are ugly
- Extra, extra: Grumpy journalism refugees are (often) bad at branded content
- Confessions of digital ad pioneer John Battelle: We got a lot of grief for the banner ad
- Mashable’s community-first Instagram strategy is paying off
- Hearst’s Troy Young: The modern publisher needs a platform