Yahoo believes its combination of online and offline data will prove a powerful targeting combination for political advertisers. That is, as long as the politicians start spending more online.
- What happens when you have a ‘black people’ Advertising Week panel without black people
- To compete with Facebook and Google, publishers step up their ad-targeting game
- What’s on Martin Sorrell’s mind: ‘We need to rename advertising’
- How millennials killed the focus group
- Call me, maybe: Facebook embraces old-school media buying