Yahoo believes its combination of online and offline data will prove a powerful targeting combination for political advertisers. That is, as long as the politicians start spending more online.
- ‘I still have the ulcer': Veteran editors on their worst mistakes
- How Bloomberg monetizes readers who arrive from social media
- Strippers and stomach flus: Agencies dish on their worst pitches ever
- Beyond the happy hour: How agencies get creative in team building
- How a Seattle radio station broke the Internet with an all-day Beastie Boys celebration