Halfway through 2015, some agency leaders ignore the trend among clients to bring ad tech in-house. In a climate where agencies’ ad tech is less differentiating, the choice to give clients more control and greater freedom to partner with best-in-class third-party ad tech companies actually sets agencies apart, argues the director of audience strategy at RPA Advertising. Clients are asking for a different type of agency partnership than in the past. Isn’t it time we give them what they want?
- How The New York Times gets a 70 percent open rate on its newsletters
- 10 agency Instagram accounts worth checking out
- Ikea just ‘loves’ that viral video of a girlfriend enduring her boyfriend’s puns
- News crew shooting shows perils of auto-play videos on Twitter, Facebook
- Lowe’s sees traction on two tricky social platforms: Pinterest and Vine