Halfway through 2015, some agency leaders ignore the trend among clients to bring ad tech in-house. In a climate where agencies’ ad tech is less differentiating, the choice to give clients more control and greater freedom to partner with best-in-class third-party ad tech companies actually sets agencies apart, argues the director of audience strategy at RPA Advertising. Clients are asking for a different type of agency partnership than in the past. Isn’t it time we give them what they want?
- ‘I still have the ulcer': Veteran editors on their worst mistakes
- Publishers are hiring Snapchat specialists
- Strippers and stomach flus: Agencies dish on their worst pitches ever
- How Bloomberg monetizes readers who arrive from social media
- Beyond the happy hour: How agencies get creative in team building