Despite many publishers souring on Facebook, Laundry Services’ Jason Stein argues that they’re actually missing the boat on using the social network to their advantage.
- The Wall Street Journal’s native approach: ‘If it looks like a puff piece, nobody’s going to read it.’
- Publishers take ad-targeting cues for Facebook posts
- Why TV is still crushing digital video, in 5 charts
- The Washington Post takes an Amazon-inspired approach to native ad targeting
- Copyranter: Native advertising on editorial websites doesn’t work