adidas is using hashtags to sort through its million followers to the its Facebook football-specific page to target high school football players.
- Father of the emoticon comes out swinging: I think emojis are ugly
- Extra, extra: Grumpy journalism refugees are (often) bad at branded content
- Confessions of digital ad pioneer John Battelle: We got a lot of grief for the banner ad
- Hearst’s Troy Young: The modern publisher needs a platform
- Publishers love to talk about “trust,” but what do they mean?