adidas is using hashtags to sort through its million followers to the its Facebook football-specific page to target high school football players.
- Publishers take ad-targeting cues for Facebook posts
- Why TV is still crushing digital video, in 5 charts
- The Washington Post takes an Amazon-inspired approach to native ad targeting
- Copyranter: Native advertising on editorial websites doesn’t work
- The Wall Street Journal’s native approach: ‘If it looks like a puff piece, nobody’s going to read it.’