Don’t be fooled by recent posturing over bundles being the problem Big TV faces. In fact, it has misplaced customer expectations and a poor experience that plague TV. Take discovery, which is a mess on most pay-TV provider, which treat it as an afterthought. Imagine what consumer reaction to paying over $100 per month for pay TV plus broadband would be if they were actually given an elegant solution, something that felt like 2017 not 1997.
- ‘I still have the ulcer': Veteran editors on their worst mistakes
- How Bloomberg monetizes readers who arrive from social media
- Strippers and stomach flus: Agencies dish on their worst pitches ever
- Publishers are hiring Snapchat specialists
- Beyond the happy hour: How agencies get creative in team building