After struggling for years to find a way to actually make money, Twitter finally seems to have embraced who they are. Twitter has come to terms with the fact that they’re never going to be a shorthand version of Facebook. And here’s the thing: While many people actively dislike and avoid Twitter the platform, the masses are very interested in what’s being said on it.
- 9 brands to watch out for on the Apple Watch
- Up Periscope: The live-streaming video app’s earliest retail adopters
- What brands and publishers need to know about Facebook’s developer conference
- CrossFit CMO Jimi Letchford: ‘CrossFit is tighter than a religion.’
- Facebook wants its audience data to replace the cookie